In our days, a robot vacuum cleaner became a must have. If you looking to buy a cheap and good vacuum cleaner, ILife A4 is one of the best choice.
Of the all robots ILIFE, the A4 would be a great option for carpet and parquet floor because it has the most power (1000 Pa).
A most important characteristic when looking for a vacuum cleaner is the power of suction. This robot vacuum comes with two modes of power suction: standard 700 Pa and max 1000 Pa. At maximum power of suction, the robot become noisy (70db), comparative with standard mode (700 Pa) which makes 62db.
Equipped with an anti-collision system sensor that detects potential roadblocks and avoids them and it can better protect the furniture. OBS Sensors, 1 set wall sensor, 5 IR receivers on the body make this robot vacuum cleaner recognize the barrier and avoid being collided. Intelligent Drop Avoidance Induction: IR sensors at the bottom detect the high gap and avoid the dropping, it will avoid the obstacles and change direction automatically. 7.6cm Slim Design enable this cleaner working in the narrow space, it is possible to clean the bottom of furniture and corner.
- Multi Cleaning Modes: Automatic cleaning, border cleaning, fixed-point function cleaning, make an appointment cleaning and max cleaning, mini-room cleaning.
- It is suitable for multiple types of floor, cement, ceramic tile, wooden floor, undercoat carpet, etc.
- ILife A4 it is capable with a single charge to cover 180-200 square centimeters.
- Programmable Function: You can set up time to clean your home every day.
- When it is necessary to charge the battery, ILife A4 it is capable to detect the docking station and go to it. The charging time: 5 hours.
The robot vacuum cleaner comes with a standard filter which is handling the biggest partic les, and then we have a thin black foam layer which is protecting the HEPA filter. The filters need to be cleaned on a regularly basis. I would advise you to clean them at least once per two week. The standard filter and the foam layer can be washed and reused, but the HEPA filter can only be shaken or blown upon. You should replace the HEPA filter once every 6 months. Luckily, the package comes with an extra HEPA filter, so you’re all set for the first year.
- Other Important Parameters:
– Battery capacity: 2600mAh
– Main body nominal voltage: 14.8V
– Climbing angle: 15 degree
– Obstacle climbing ability (mm): 12 and less
– Power adpater input voltage: 100 – 240V ( 50 / 60Hz )
– Power adapter output voltage / current: 19V / 0.6A
- high suction power
- good filtration
- good batteries
- good dimensions
- easy brushroll access
- made of quality materials
- moves semi-randomly
- doesn’t come with a smartphone app
- doesn’t support virtual walls, how support ILife X5